5 Ways to Donate to FCCO
Your gift will help spay/neuter feral and stray cats!
1. Give through the Give!Guide and be a part of the Universal Cycles $10,000 Challenge Match! Universal Cycles will donate $10,000 if we raise $20,000 by December 31, 2017. Please help make this challenge match a success!
2. Make a direct one-time donation.
To use your credit card, click the button. To contribute using your PayPal account click here.
3. Contribute monthly, effortlessly, through our MEW (Monthly Electronic Withdrawal) program
Using either your checking or PayPal account you can help sustain FCCO's program and services.
4. Make an Honor or Memorial Gift
We'll send a card out within a few days to someone announcing your kind gesture, either in honor or memory of a cat lover or their furry friend.
5. Donate by check or money order
Mail your contribution to: Feral Cat Coalition of Oregon, P.O. Box 82734, Portland, OR 97282
With your generous support, we can make a difference in the lives of more feral and stray cats. Your donation will be used to offer medical services including spay/neuter surgeries and vaccinations, as well as educating caregivers in our communities about the importance of TNR (trap-neuter-return).
Your donation to FCCO goes a long way:
- $30 will spay/neuter one cat
- $60 will neuter one male and spay one female
- $150 will spay/neuter a mother & four kittens
- $300 will spay/neuter a colony of 10 cats
- $1,500 will sponsor a 50-cat clinic
- $3,000 will fund a whole 100-cat clinic
The Feral Cat Coalition of Oregon is a 501c3 non-profit organization.
Your donations are tax-deductible.
Tax id: 93-1168181